Timbmet Engineered Components lead the way in timber innovation. Taking the beauty and strength of wood, and from it creating ingenious, engineered solutions which enhance the appearance and improve its stability and durability, TEC® products make timber work in applications where previously its characteristics have made it unsuitable.
The technology behind these innovative components is groundbreaking: Timbmet has developed probably the most versatile engineered wood products available today. Available off-the-shelf, for use in door, window and stair manufacture, or for more general use as substrates wrapped in wood veneer; the result is the look and feel of solid timber coupled with the following amazing benefits:
- Dimensional stability – The stress performance of TEC® products far exceed that of wood, and the multi-layer construction adds strength and durability
- Reduced wastage – Because the components are made-to-measure, material wastage is kept to a minimum
- Flawlessness – Consistent grading and drying gives a uniform appearance and performance, and knots, splits and staining are eliminated
- Reduced handling – Regular sized pieces make storage and handling easier
- Reduced costs – savings in time, wastage, storage and handling are reflected in the bottom line
range of fire-tested, engineered door panels can’t be beaten for thermal and acoustic insulation and are particularly beneficial for those with specific energy saving requirements.
•Idigbo •Iroko •Meranti •FSC European Oak American •White Oak Sapele
•FSC or PEFC Redwood •FSC or PEFC Larch